Thursday, January 08, 2009

back from the dead

Hello, sorry haven't been in contact for so long and typing this in English. Feels very foreign to the blog that is published in Mandarin, summore so good Mandarin. It's cold outside. Was snowing the last two days.
My mum told me David is now working in KC? is that true? and if yes, what are you teaching? is Howard still there? is not where?
How's everyone else? seems like only 3 of you guys on the blog. killing me with too good mandarin i dont understand. Oh, and the box of friends is at home. I found it already. mm, i'm going to have my first exams bext week. uhoh.. hmm.. what are the plans after receiving your results?
I will most probably be coming back around april. will people be around?
until the next time...... bye

3 comments:

Amy 仔 said...

cool, at last...
when are you coming back?

TELL US...AND BE HONEST!!

Howard said...

Well, those who are studied 6 years mandarin, please spend another 60 years to use it.

"It's cold outside. Was snowing the last two days."
Well, it's hot outside. The sunshine are strong and LAST FOR MANY YEARS HERE!!!!I WANT SNOW!!!

I'm still in kc, but no more for david. He teach the student how to "breath", so have been kick out from the school.

April, well, good to hear that.

YenWei said...

how to breathe?? er.. im sure there must be a double meaning but dunno. can tell?? I'm coming back beginning of april! x)