Wednesday, February 06, 2008

wow, i suck.

wow, this blog has become super super advanced since I last got it years ago. I'm going to start blogging again, but in english cause it'll take me at least a day to get a decent chinese post. :)
so so sorry that I never ever came back to look for anyone, you guys can carry pitcforks and burning torches and tie me to a stake. But I promis that I definitely will meet you guys before I go off and after when I come back for hols.
Whats everybady doing anyway? I'm not doing anything much, mostly just staying at home and playing with little brother.
Hmm, oh and I won't be in KL on the 9th, 10th and 11th. Not sure about after that, so good that the gathering has been rescheduled. I will be back in Malacca. Oh and plus now the internet connection in my house is stable, I'll be able to come here more and post?
Thruth be told, I really miss us all being together doing sleep overs or camps or whatever, just chatting and doing nothing. Or even when we're helping out in the kitchen or wtv. Miss taking showers in the measly cubicles? haha. miss you guys.
And thanks David for the January 17th post. :) good friend. so yeah, when I'm overseas, will take pictures and post. If its ok with you guys. since I haven't been active in the blog.
love,
yenwei

4 comments:

Howard said...

yes, you piece of ... (amitabha)
so, remember your promise, and keep on touch.
Where is my email?

Amy 仔 said...

if i want to be frank...yes you're right...
you've been disappearing for such a long long time....abducted by aliens?
anyway..Happy Chinese New Year, and hey...as a good friend...
DO NOT FORGET CHINESE....hehei know i'm "long gas"...

Anonymous said...

happy chinese new year!!
although it might b quite late la..especially wei wei ar..really miss you much much ar...long long long time didn't meet you already..when can we meet? david and yyy also said you will be go off by this end of month,really?you said that you will meet us before you go off,promise ya?waiting for your call..or may be i will call you..haha...hope to meet you soon..

Howard said...

Come Sabah for gathering.