Sunday, October 25, 2009

Ah!!!I miss those days..

I miss those days where there's someone to look over me, telling me what to do, warning me what not to do. I miss those days where people list out my mistakes to me directly, here, only a few will. I miss those days when I'm regarded as super fat, and being laughed by pig "fri- dog -ends". i miss those days when teacher called my name when I'm fishing or dead at class.

Is this life?Yes, I guess, time runs and runs, and "those days" will be far behind us. I'm now 19, not long after I'll be 20, then 30 then 45, on and on. Time flies, am I able to keep this very nice happiness? Will I bow down to reality and do things I do not want to? I don't know, I don't hope bad things will happen. Time flies.

How is everybody there?
kei kei still hot tempered or is slowly evolving into ting ting?
that -1 very wai lah, cut hair lah...ohya, shun bian tell you, wai kiat they all say we may go to Pulau Perhentian instead of Redang.
chenho sorry ya...too busy until got no mood to e-mail...
is yyy still sick?is she tall now?(impossible gua....)
what about xiao ying and her studies?
zixian leh?disappear liao???
what about the students?

4 comments:

YJ said...

看你悶得發慌...嗯,我會剪頭髪啦...
maybe 20...30/45 lar...hahahahaha

Howard said...

-1:
相机在星期四后可以还给你了。
你还要共聚午餐吗?
可以试一试约keikei。

amy:
你呀...还没有过去就渴望期待。
现在就好像被关起来那么痛苦。
想别人骂你是吗?
打电话回来啦。
即使电话里头那个人不骂你,你妈也会骂:
“电话费那么贵,你打回来做什么????”

想知道学生怎么样,明天儿童节,我帮你拍一拍照片让你看个够。

Amy 仔 said...

hehe, sorry loh...everybody also like that one loh...

ALI MANAGO said...

唉。我落伍了