Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I am not dead

I'm sorry I havent updated and all. Caught up in assignments and stuff. My course is half completed. Hmm. Tiring.
Gosh, I'm so proud, heard Kei Kei got into some pre-U in prelis. Suppose to be good right? Siew Yeng told me. CONGRATS!!! hehe soo happy for you. Tell me what is it like there. Got inernet a not? brought enough things?!?! If anyone knows tell me.
sigh. anyway. Am very tired. Dont know why n I am suppose to kind of invent a toy. Sigh, frustrated.
Why is everyone's, except mine, post so poetic. sry i spoil it. hehe.
okok cheers

4 comments:

Howard said...

I know you are not dead, just half life.
Hehehe... well, college or uni life is always like that, you are busy, but so far you do not know what are you busying at that moment.
Right?
Kei kei got no news, don't know how is she
(question: how was she or how is she?)

Amy 仔 said...

you reaally do look exhausted, so many typing errors..

Gor Gor said...

Agree wif amy仔... Rest more....
Bout Kei kei....
She is ok laaa... I just know tat she is staying wif Malay room mate and her school got 1200+ student and oli 200 is Chinese....

She is staying at Hostel lvl 1 gua!!!
Haha... Next time ask her liao then tell summore!!!

Yen Wei.... rest more laa... U are almost talking nonsense liao!!

Anonymous said...

hihi..finally i can on9 liao..haha..so happy..thank you for still thinking of me..haha..as i know i only can on9 in library here but always full..so..dunno when will b the next time for me to b on9 here..haha..miss u all much much la...i will take care de la..u all too..muakzzz..