Sunday, September 22, 2013

I am not YenWei!

Hi friends,

Sorry this water disappears and only just come back >< I promise to check the blog more…  Anyway, new life update, even though some people know already. This water will now become cloud, because after studying so much she decided to become am air stewardess/cabin crew with Emirates Airlines. You will mostly find her in an airplane 40,000ft in the sky. If not, you will find her in Dubai.  I am just finishing my training very, very soon. It was almost 8 weeks of training; my first flight will be a turnaround flight to Istanbul, but I won’t be getting off the plane. I am hoping to get my roster for October very soon. I don’t know what my long term plan is, but for now I will do this and see how I enjoy it. The money is ok and it allows me to travel; my parents are very supportive so I am happy for now.  So this is the update. I also don’t know how to log onto this blog anymore so this is posted on my behalf.


PS – I want to order 3M报, to improve my Mandarin… yes la, I think I need to start from that level again.



English Water

2 comments:

Howard said...

I'm not Howard:
well, I wont fly Dubai, but if I can get free oil, I dont mind to get travel.

yyy said...

great exposure, all the best to English Water!