Sunday, April 20, 2008

Rose




Which is me...
I received a rose from kei kei just now, she passed it to my brother.
My comments on "The Rose"..it looks fake, i thought it was fake and wanted to put it onto my home altar, but then it felt "alive"..and had the scent of the rose(fei hua..it is a rose....)..

Maybe she just gave it to me because she thinks that I'm as beautiful as the rose..well, can't blame her, everybody thinks like that..
or she was just trying to discard it and then passed it to me so that i can compost it.
or, she wanted to tell me that..hey boy, life is like a flower, you germinate, grow, be strong, then weaken, then die.Impermanent.

Which assumption is correct, kei kei?

p/s:As a normal human being, you would choose the first one..most probably..unless you're abnormal..

5 comments:

YenWei said...

hahaha so much fei hua.-_-"
yeah lo. u so beautiful eh.. haha how come i dont get rose wan?

Howard said...

There will be a long process to send you a rose, my dear yenwei.
Furthermore, your site have more rose than M'sia, ok?

I choose the second one. I am abnormal.

Anonymous said...

amy仔,
if i'm 'normal' human being like u,i will choose the first one..
but,
unfortunately,i'm 'abnormal' human like howard,so i will say the second assumption is correct..
hahaha...

yenwei,
howard is true,it takes long time to reach u thr..i will give u one whn come back here, ok?

Amy 仔 said...

all abnormal lah you all...
i personally believe(strongly) the first assumption made is true..

Gor Gor said...

Haha... I oso choose second assumption....
Dun need to say oso u all know i am NOT NORMAL... Haha...

Yen Wei... I send u ros picture next time!!!
Hahaha