Monday, March 10, 2008

bad weather

hey guys,
sorry didn't mean to not update. its difficult have to update everyone without internet at home. I will get it soon but my bank account hasn't been processed yet. Im in school now, weather is really bad. woke up because the wind was literally howling. almost blew me away.
anyway my classes are starting soon. I will try my best to email and everything. promise. Oh but i have crazy lots of assignments. so please don't be too angry. Only David and Ho seems to read only. hehe

5 comments:

Howard said...

"Only David and Ho seems to read only"
This is true.

And I understood why you are not showing up. Because I am in the same situation just like you when I first get into Sabah.
No internet can be use, cannot contact with other.

YJ said...

谁说的

Amy 仔 said...

hehe...i was just tyring to be rude...sorry..
ok lah..we wait for you...
who's jojosho?

Howard said...

旋风对不起,算漏你了。

如果发现不认识的名字,而且他们留下连接(Link)的话,别客气把它删除。
因为有些是广告,有些是木马,有些是细菌。

Amy 仔 said...

can anyone teach me how to delete comments?