Monday, July 06, 2009

The Gathering

After this gathering, I feel that it is safe to say that out friendship will remain despite the distance in time and space we may encounter.
So, I joined the motly crew at approximately 2pm on the 4th of July whereby I entered am almost different world when I stepped into Ho's car. In the car, there was endless nonsense all throughout the journey to pick up the little one.
We then proceeded to this well reknown indian eatery greatly favoured by the locals. It was there that most of us had Maggi Mee Goreng Mamak. However, the most important outcome of this destination was the discuss 'The Phone'.
After filling ourselves happy with food and drink, we then proceedded to my house where they were duly captivated and their time occupied with the piano and Chinese harp, also known as 'Gu Zheng'.
As 6pm approached, we tally ho-ed to the YOng house to swap the tiny but reliable car for a must grander Odessey which was by far less cramped and possibly dangerous. After picking up big Yong, we drove all the way across town again to Kepong's Hong-Hong Steamboat and BBQ buffet establishment. There we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves, despite the constant injections of disgusting descriptions from Amy as well as inappropriate acts of food mauling.
Happy and more satisfid than ever, we sent big goat home before heading to small goat's home. In where, we spent the night after tiring themselves out with extremely high levels of mathematics.
The next morning, we awoke to a grand fest before bidding a hasty farewell to the extremely hospitable Yong family. We packed up in Ho's little reliable once again. First sending Pinky off, then to Ho's home where we were engrossed in fine litreature. My journey ends soon after we bundled up into the car again and I was sent home safely!
It was a most enjoyable weekend and I hope we'll have more of these in the future.
I also dont know what compelled me to write a post in this manner and I am sorry if it is as alien of a language to you as Mandarin is to me.
Signing off.

7 comments:

Howard said...

Wao... the english is so great.
I think I can only write this if I keep on talk to your 'nail' for 10 years.

Amy 仔 said...

wah, yeng.
like report...hahha
little one??hehe....she's gonna crush you..

YenWei said...

amy talking to yourself ah?!

Amy 仔 said...

...no..
but very geng lah this report
when you free teach me how to write like that

YenWei said...

read more english books lo. i guess thats the only way to learn how to play with words

Howard said...

"read more english books "
This is what I always tell my student. But I am the one who not reading any.
How's my comic?
The English book is still in my rak. Still not move yet.

Unknown said...

the comic I havent touch in almost 5 days liao. haha
we have to gambate.