Tuesday, June 24, 2008

time for an update

ok, the stupid presentation project is done. my partner was such a dumbass. aurgh. stress until my hair want to fall out. sigh. I feel calmer and happier reading the blog. :) Must be nice 'catching up' with everyone. like big family. I really really miss home, friends and all. As I said, I hope everyone will be around during December. My family probably planning to move and the new house will be in seputeh. If parents allow, I want to throw a party and hope everyone can datang.
So far, got news from Kei, Howard and Amy. JB (gor-gor right?) also post comments, so that's good. Where and how is YYY, -1, zixian, zongwei, seow yeng... If got news tell me? or at least blog la. and translate key words. if not i'll take forever to read.
David, tell me about your tortoise. And how is the scout revolution JB? no further news.
Hmm, other than that, Im pretty glad that my course in ending in about 1.5months. finally. sigh. Not sure what i'll be doing though. Have to update visa la.
Oh, and I'm kind of being forced to move cause my current room, the previous student coming back. bodoh. so i have to move. sigh so mafan.and my bags are so heavy. sigh. TOO HEAVY. one bag(camping bag) i packed with my winter stuff and some clothes already 17kg. die lorh. hopefully got car to send me.
hmm. yeah so end of the year PARTY! x) i get very excited when i think of party. if got suggestions for party. write down. whee. haha..
(actually, still got long time more to go before December :(.. )

4 comments:

Howard said...

no idea for party, the only thing is, food.
how about a party and we all cook ourself, i hope it wont burn ur house.
hahaha....

Gor Gor said...

Haha... Moving new house!!!
Demolish time!! Haha...
Actually December is not far away.
Just 6 month maaa...
Ur eyes blink blink blink then pass liao lo...
Haha...

YenWei said...

BLINK BLINK.. see i blink big big also not fast.
so tired now. in school. going for a 'business trip' today. after that got to write report

Gor Gor said...

Fulamak!!!
U are not that noob right? Haha..
I am going for "trip" again!!
On 1-2 July... Go visit Avialion Hotel.
Then 18-20 July.. Got "Outdoor Leadership Training Programme"

All need write report 1 laa!!!
So hard!!!
Yen Wei... Wish u luck and take more photo for us to see during ur trip!!