Saturday, January 19, 2008

Yen Wei

First of all, Happy Belated Birthday!
Sorry I forgot that the "holy" 17/01 is your birthday, hope you accept my apologies(you should because I'm cute...).
Well, it's been a long time since i haven't seen you, how are you lately?(my ebglish teacher kinda forbade us from using how are you for the introduction in letter writing).

Me, fine here, just quie busy....and miss all of you very much, and then I heard from Hon Mun that you will be leaving to UK for further studies...you know what, I have only 1 thing to ask from you, NEVER FORGET CHINESE(including cultures and languages and etc)..and also us..

tell me more, and then if you see this, please post your address so that I can post a snail mail to you.

Once more, Happy Birthday!

Yours sincerely,
Vid仔

2 comments:

Howard said...

如果真的是要飞了,那就不够意思了!

Howard said...

图是特地为你而设的!