Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Seniors

I thought i can still hear from you..
but in vain, no one contacted me..
Maybe you all are busy(Chen Ho told me)
but i hope you all will take care of yourselves..
especially Poh Yi..i know you like to stay up late..do hw lah..do this and that lah...i want to see a healthy Poh Yi ah...and others..
kei Kei..how is your teaching of sister going?
i think i'm quite a failure too...my niece is getting naughty..haih...
Zi Xian...anyone not listening to you(except me)...hehe
ok lah..
take care

3 comments:

Howard said...

I think we are all busy....
but, u want come back or not one?

Amy 仔 said...

if i dont want ah..then i dont have to cry on that day lah..
but please forgive, my mission has not accomplished..
i sure hope you guys are in perfeeeeect condition
take care

Howard said...

Ok, if you want just tell me.